AMEO PowerBreather Wave Edition
The water looks choppy, the clouds are coming in, but you are fearless. Courage is easy with a Powerbreather Wave and a RESTUBE.
If ocean swimming is your thing, even when the conditions are tough, A Powerbreather Wave Edition in combination with a RESTUBE is a great choice to swim with confidence.
What To Expect
The Powerbreather Wave edition has ocean fun written all over it. Yes, you can. You will find yourself swimming parallel to the shore of choppy ocean waves, ebbing and flowing, propelling yourself, without ever having to turn your head and gasp for air. No purging, just breathe.
This experience is what has swimmers around the globe raving about the Powerbreather. The slight buoyancy of the filled chambers, the fresh air system, the dryness in even wavy conditions, the snug fit to your head with a clear view of what lies beneath and beyond, makes swimming in what would be difficult conditions, enjoyable.
The extra long speed vents help prevent any breaks in your breathing in choppy conditions. So even on that cold windy day, you will take to the water with excitement and anticipation.
- The Powerbreather works with any stroke on facing down, crawl, breast, butterfly and even side stroke.
- Each breath is 100% pure, dry air, there is no CO2 from your exhalation as with a standard snorkel. Your breath comes in from the top and out the bottom.
- No water comes in the top tubes. It is closed off unless you are breathing in. You can hold your breath, go underwater, and no water will enter the tubes.
- Saliva will not build up like a normal snorkel, no gurgling. You simply inhale, exhale normally and any liquid will just flush out without notice.
Who's using a PowerBreather Wave?
- Pro Athletes
|Jan Frodeno||Thomas Lurz||Steffen Deibler|
- Anyone working on their swimming technique, strength, endurance, & respiratory muscle training.
- All open-water swimmers and triathletes who train in open water that can get a bit rough.
- Triathletes and lap swimmers who are training at the pool.
- Recreational pool swimmers who incorporate flip turns in their training.
- Using a PowerBreather is legal in USAT (USA Triathlon) regulations and may be used. However, while many Ironman athletes train with a PowerBreather, no snorkel is allowed in Ironman events. Allways consult racing officials if you intend to use your Powerbreather.
The Wave Edition is the ultimate PowerBreather package, suitable for everything from swimming pools, to heavy flip turns, to smooth or choppy open water.
|1x Powerbreather||2x Speed Vent Easy||2x Speed Vent Easy Standard|
|2x Flip Caps||1x Case (Wave)|
- The Speedvent L allows you to extend the air tubes on the PowerBreather for when the waves are a little choppy in open water, keeping your breathing dry and oxygen-rich air.
- On occasion, as a swimmer takes a breath as they make their flip turn, some water seep into the tubes. The Flip Caps, that slide over the Speedvent, prevent this from occurring. We therefore recommend the flip cap for those doing fast flip turns.
- We also recommend the Flip Cap for choppy water as just a layer of protection to prevent water from seeping in.
- Recommended for triathlons with crowds where rough water and splashing occur.
Swimming with The PowerBreather
- Breathing is steady, as you would normally, enjoying, fresh air oxygen rich air.
- You'll find increased awareness to the environment beneath you as you don't need to focus on your how you breath, it will feel very natural.
- You will also find more awareness to your stroke, your technique, and form.
- Fits any head from about 10 years old and up. Fully adjustable for a snug fit.
- Our Powerbreather USA YouTube Channel for Videos on how to fit, use, & flip turn.
The core of each Powerbreather is the same, however, with the added accessories, the Wave edition has everything the Sport and Lap have and more. It features the Long Speed vents which are useful for swimming in ocean water, for those who like to sink deep while swimming, as well as snorkeling in rougher water where you head, is well below the surface. See Compare Chart.
New Easy Speedvent!
The new Speedvent Easy was introduced in March of 2017. All Powerbreathers on our site will have this new Easy Vent, for easier breathing. The previous version is now being called the Speedvent Medium. We will also sell a 'Speedvent Power' for those wanting more restriction when training.
- Weight (with SPEEDVENT S): 220 grams / 7.8 oz
- Dimensions: 365mm x 198mm x 38mm / 14.5" x 7.75" x 1.5"
Shipping: 1-4 days.
Orders Ship Same or Next Business Day
Ground Shipping in the USA is Free.
We ship from our warehouse in Minneapolis, MN. In general, ground takes 2 days to Chicago, 3 days to Texas / Florida / Colorado / New York, and 4 days to California or Maine.
For detailed shipping times see link: More Shipping Info
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and sometimes CO2 cartrdidges cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We extend that for Christmas so you can shop early.
If you need to return an item, simply email us with your name and order number. We'll send you return instructions and notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.